Talent Location and Availability, and Real-time Salary Insights
Claro is a powerful web-based application that helps companies identify the best talent locations, which competitors are hiring and where, and how much they’re paying. Companies can also access Claro data via API.
- Diversity talent market mapping and competitive benchmarking
- Real-time talent availability and salary information
- Job seeking sonar to identify passive job seekers
People Analytics organizations are being asked for labor market insights that can help their companies make strategic workforce decisions.
- Workforce attrition modeling
- Competitive talent demand insights
- Workforce location strategies
HR and Recruiting
HR and Recruiting organizations are being propelled to the forefront of corporate strategy as a result of the shift towards remote work.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equality are critical
- Workforce supply and demand planning
- Recruiting sonar zeroes in on top talent
In a post-pandemic world, it’s critical to know which employees might be at risk of leaving. Job seeking sonar identifies passive job seekers.
- Help reduce turnover of salespeople
- Identify if minorities are looking to leave
- Retain your valuable employees
Hear From Leaders About Their People Analytics Journeys
Tariq MeyersVice President Strategy at Jumpstart
"Lyft has been a trailblazing corporate ally to the LGBTQ community, both with its inclusive internal policies for employees and its outspoken executives." Lyft's Diversity Efforts Are Not Going Unnoticed
Serena H. Huang, Ph.D.Global Head of People Analytics
"Agile workforce planning will ensure you have the right skills and right number of employees to meet future business needs under various scenarios." Five Ways People Analytics Can Help Return-To-Office Planning
Alexandra KeunenPeople Analytics Consultant
"Although we, as a People Analytics department, collect and analyse the feedback, we do realise that employee experience is beyond merely HR topics." How Robobank Uses Continuous Listening
"Data is great, but it won’t move mountains on its own; it needs connecting the dots, context, a great story, experience, and a bet." Spotify's People Analytics Journey