- Supporting Diversity Initiatives
- Talent Location and Real-time Compensation
- Insights Into Who's Hiring and Where
- Job Seeking Sonar™ Algorithm Improves Retention
- Labor Market Data via API Access
Claro Helps You Improve Your Organizational Capabilities
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Improve your Diversity recruiting strategy by finding hidden talent
- Benchmark your Diversity initiatives against your competitors
- Insure your Human Capital Reporting Metrics compliance
- Many data points like Diversity, skills, title, location and education
- Assess your competitors' job openings for new products or services
- Compare your internal workforce dynamics with competitors
- Real time Job Seeking Sonar™ to predict at-risk employees
- Identify possible discrimination within your organization
- Benchmark your employee attrition risk against competitors
Compensation and Planning
- Assess talent market equilibrium within locations, skills, or salaries
- Adjust your compensation to local market conditions or talent scarcity
- Develop scenarios to support remote workforce and work from home
Self Service API
- Connect your CRM, HRIS, ATS, or Data Visualization platform
- Enrich your talent data warehouse with current social data
- Overlay your attrition models with real-time job seeking sonar
Claro News and Insights
Claro's Labor Market Intelligence technology helps businesses create new jobs and offer people competitive wages.
HR Leaders are focusing on data to make decisions about hiring and retention, and Claro's simple, complete platform is the perfect solution.
Claro's insight into why people leave and where they are going allows companies to understand the outflow of talent and how to staunch it.
WilsonHCG, a global talent leader, today announced the acquisition of Claro Analytics as it continues to grow its talent intelligence capabilities.
Job Seeking Sonar is a powerful weapon in the battle to find and hire people. Use Claro to create ideal lists of talent and reach out to them once they have job seeking activities.
Your candidate database of previous applicants is a powerful source of potential talent. When combined with labor market data that's updated every day, your company can essentially create a private talent pool.
“We want to allow people to find insights about the workforce at the speed of now, and we want to help them intuitively understand the information and so that they can make real-time decisions,” CEO Michael Beygelman said.
Total Talent Intelligence and external labor market insights platform provides real-time visibility into global hiring trends to facilitate more informed talent decisions.
By Meredith Metsker There is no doubt that a massive, unprecedented shift is happening in our economy right now. The Great Resignation is happening. But it’s not as bad as you think.