If you’re passionate about using state-of-the art technology to help visionary organizations identify, attract, and retain Diverse talent, and consider yourself an expert in Social Media marketing, then we definitely want to meet you!
Who we are:
Claro is a Boston-area HR Technology on a mission to organize all of the world’s workforce related information and make it easily accessible so that organizations can make more strategic decisions about talent. We grew nearly 300% during the Covid-19 pandemic, which is a testament to our tenacity as a team and our Unique Value Proposition. Our clients have called us the Bloomberg of information about the labor market and the workforce.
What we do:
We’re building a unique Labor Market Intelligence platform that helps organizations improve their business agility in a rapidly changing environment. Our platform delivers a unique set of digital tools that helps companies hire and retain Diverse talent faster, get real-time insights about who their competitors are hiring and market salaries, and assess potential employee dissatisfaction or risk of their employees quitting.
About the team:
We’re passionate about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our global team technology and business professionals is agile, lives on Slack, and has embraced a “work remote” culture that has been a cornerstone of our ability to thrive during these unique times. You’ll have tremendous growth potential within Claro to explore many functional areas once you’ve mastered your current role.
Are you a social media and an internet marketing maven with SEO, SEM, and PPC skills? Are you an A/B testing aficionado who can systemically optimize websites, landing pages, and sales funnels? Can you leverage marketing automation tools like HubSpot and outbound strategies to improve inbound conversion rates? Do you want to be help the most innovative startup in the Workforce Analytics space accelerate traction?
As a key member of our early stage startup team, you’ll use your creativity and expertise to drive engagement, views, clicks, shares, new users, downloads, and ultimately sales. You’ll collaborate with a team of brilliant creative minds to conceive and execute innovative brand and product marketing ideas. You responsibilities will include:
- Create and drive the digital marketing strategy for all social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Own the lead generation for all digital channels
- Build communities and increase followers on all major social sites
- Work with the sales to create meaningful content
- Develop written content such as blogs, article posts, etc.
- Implement and develop Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) programs
- Track data and analytics to measure ROI and effectiveness of campaigns
- Conduct audits of the company’s internet website and make strategic and tactical adjustments to improve marketing performance
- Identify growth opportunities within marketing initiatives
- Set and meet key performance indicators for digital campaigns
- Analyze audience sentiment across social media networks
- Take the lead in managing 3-4 conferences and events annually
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus incentive Stock Options in an early stage startup, which offers you significant financial upside. You can get a brand-new MacBook Pro or Dell or whatever computer you choose, and we will cover 100% of your business needs and expenses in order to help you be successful in your role.
Requirements (unless you’re awesome and can convince us otherwise):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding digital and analytics skills along with business acumen
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in social media marketing
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, HubSpot, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, Slack, and the G-Suite of products
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, SEM, and digital lead generation tools
- Web development experience would be a major plus, as well as working experience with WordPress, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of website optimization, visitor conversion and A/B testing
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems
- Proven track record in meeting objectives
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and remotely
Claro is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, e-mail us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1 (978) 272-2550.