If you’re passionate about using state-of-the art technology to help visionary organizations identify, attract, and retain Diverse talent, and thrive when you’re working with clients to help them solve unique talent challenges, then we definitely want to meet you!
Who we are:
Claro is a Boston-area HR Technology on a mission to organize all of the world’s workforce related information and make it easily accessible so that organizations can make more strategic decisions about talent. We grew nearly 300% during the Covid-19 pandemic, which is a testament to our tenacity as a team and our Unique Value Proposition. Our clients have called us the Bloomberg of information about the labor market and the workforce.
What we do:
We’re building a unique Labor Market Intelligence platform that helps organizations improve their business agility in a rapidly changing environment. Our platform delivers a unique set of digital tools that helps companies hire and retain Diverse talent faster, get real-time insights about who their competitors are hiring and market salaries, and assess potential employee dissatisfaction or risk of their employees quitting.
About the team:
We’re passionate about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our global team technology and business professionals is agile, lives on Slack, and has embraced a “work remote” culture that has been a cornerstone of our ability to thrive during these unique times. You’ll have tremendous growth potential within Claro to explore many functional areas once you’ve mastered your current role.
As a Client Success Manager you will become an expert on our Labor Market Intelligence platform, train and guide our clients to maximize their ROI from using Claro, and work on client retention strategies. You’ll also have the opportunity to harness your creativity to help develop, deploy and facilitate ongoing client marketing communications. You will:
- Drive clients’ engagement strategy and ongoing customer service actions
- Lead client training sessions with a focus on strategic end-user outcomes
- Participate in sales presentations as a Subject Matter Expert and do initial product demos
- Answer user questions about Claro’s functionality and best practices
- Diagnose clients’ needs and develop an understanding of their use cases using active listening
- Provide client engagement metrics and insights
- Create client engagement and communications and document interactions in HubSpot
- Develop client retention strategies with clear goals and objectives
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus incentive Stock Options in an early stage startup, which offers you significant financial upside. You can get a brand-new MacBook Pro or Dell or whatever computer you choose, and we will cover 100% of your business needs and expenses in order to help you be successful in your role.
Requirements and qualifications that we think can help you succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a previous Client Success role, or a similar role in Analytics, Recruiting, or other HR Technology
- Outstanding digital and analytics skills along with business acumen
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems
- Proven track record in meeting objectives
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and remotely
- Strong proficiency in Google, Microsoft, and other relevant applications
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Zoom, and Slack are highly desired
Claro is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, e-mail us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1 (978) 272-2550.